Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Turn a dresser into unique storage by replacing a row of drawers with a row of baskets.
- To Do in Bathrooms: Hang sideways baskets on open wall space to create more storage areas. Like the idea of organizing towels by size.
- DIY: How to Build a Corner Bookcase – this is a great way to add storage to an odd corner of a room – via Year of Serendipity
- Here’s a stylish way to add storage space to a bathroom vanity. This…
- Brilliant – This would be a great way to add built-ins and actually have some storage in the house.
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.
- homedecorationlive.com ! provides a best and attractive home decoration lighting system that help to make your interior home decoration awesome
- Form– the chair is simple and not over done nor complex; this is what makes the chair attractive the simplicity. K1 | Designer : Marta Adamczyk / Moskou
- Finally! A simple and actually attractive way to identify that mess of cords under your desk or behind your entertainment center!