Photo via: chow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Shelf- easy as pie to make
- Easy DIY Wood Signs using the Most Basic Transfer Method… And NO fancy equipment or product required!
- WOODY Basic Shade + CableONE Lamp (SET) by So Polish on Etsy
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Sweets: Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Gorgeous makeover of a builders basic mantel to a show stopper!
- There are three basic types of palettes: warm, mixed, and cool.
- 7 Paint Finishes You HAVE to Try- how to to achieve these weathered, gray finishes using 3 basic techniques.
- Ana Whites Ledges for gallery wall. She makes it look so easy. I might have to try this in Charlies room!
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- I love this idea! so simple, but it looks so easy to use