Photo via: littlegreene.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have a similar desk. I like this look. The black glaze sets it off and keeps it from being too gaudy/precious. I think I want to do this…What other colours? Mint? Robins egg blue?
- The Best Lake House Paint Colors – calming blue and gray tones that all coordinate for a seamless color pallet for a lake home.
- Blue Gray Walls Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- 21 Ways to Decorate With Blue | Apartment Therapy
- 22 paint project ideas – Make approximately 3,000 little ovals.
- Our minds are programmed to respond to colour. According to studies, colour effects more than our mood – it has the ability to change our buying habits. Colour can invoke as much as an 80% change in motivation when it comes to online shopping, advertising and marketing campaigns. Perceptions of colour can be subjective, some colours have universal meaning. Here are some examples of how different colours are perceived and logos that were designed to aggressively or subtly reach their market.
- Roseland Greene: Brooklyn
- Beautiful blue paint colors to inspire you!
- Fixer Upper Paint Color Solid Wood. Soft color for master bedroom. Blue and yellow accent colors.
- Add sophistication to your home by incorporating Thundercloud into your bedroom, kitchen, or entryway. This deep blue BEHR Paint color will look great on an accent wall or kitchen cabinets for a pop of color! TrueToHue
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.