Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reclaimed beams and lumber set up in doorways like this and as shelving with vintage industrial mounts can get you some of that old wood richness, without commiting to that full blown barnwood wall.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- Love the area below the shelves with the peg board! Also like the idea of painting the pegboard to give a burst of color to the room.
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.
- Furniture Arranging Tricks! • just tried diagonals in our small living room with many doorways, and Im loving it.
- Love this idea… thinking of doin this but with cherry blossoms instead 🙂
- Cement, balloons, paint and candles! Awesome idea and I love the look of it.
- love the idea of putting the textiles in the shelf Jungalow HQ / Justina Blakeney
- Look at the hinged pane in this wall of windows! Love the idea! DIY Gift Idea // Minimalist Framed Floating Leaves
- Love the idea of painting 2/3 of the way up the walls.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.