Photo via: diyremodelcenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- They say its only $1.44 a sq foot to do this…cheap flooring, and wow so beautiful!
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall. Using pallets makes this home makeover so inexpensive and easy to DIY! by LiveLoveLaughMyLife
- Painted dresser. I have that dresser ( that I grew up with) but the wood is still beautiful so will not paint for a while!
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall. Using pallets makes this home makeover so inexpensive and easy to DIY!
- Flooring is one of the things that has the biggest impact on the look of a room — but beautiful floors can also be really expensive. But the good news is that, if you dont mind putting in the extra elbow grease, there are plenty of ways you can make your own.
- Our new beautiful Barnwood Collection prefinished flooring!
- DIY Geometric Wood Flooring
- Wood table made from salvaged flooring
- A built-in bench by the window is a cozy perch for Tyler. The herringbone flooring looks like wood but is actually man-made.
- SIMPLE technique for making brand new wood look like old barn boards!
- barn yard wood, galvanized metal counter, pendant lights, sales counter, recycled wood counter