Photo via: georgeskitchens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Flowers made with a 3Doodler… Youll need to pre-order for $99 though. And it ships Feb. 2014… STILL, awesome!
- Its time to start thinking about decorating. To get you in the mood, I have compiled a list of ten decorating ideas for Fall.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- Here is a good idea for the individuals who are planning to set a stall in any park or any other recreational place, it is not difficult to create and it is perfect according to the demand of a bar plan with the fixed place to hang the glass.
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- Love this! These ideas helped me so much! Essential read before you start decorating your porch for spring. Budget-friendly porch decorating ideas including porch decorating tips you dont want to miss! ad bhglivebetter
- Birch branches as supports for shelves. (I should really probably start to worry about how many times I pin lovely bookshelves, right?)
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Something new to do with our bottle caps, can put this in our basement for the bar backsplash