Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find frames from a thrift store, attach wood to all sides, paint and hang on wall. New and creative shelves
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- Wooden hexagon shelves mounted to the wall. Useful honeycomb art.
- Attach a curtain to the backside of the bookcase to let in light & cover for privacy when needed?
- Use liquid nails glue to attach brackets in this IKEA FROSTA HACK tutorial / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Grocery List on adding machine tape paper from office supply store. Just tear off when youre ready to shop! Just need to attach a pen/pencil.
- Spray paint faux flowers one color ~~ and attach to a canvas. Better yet- put in an acrylic 3D box frame!!!
- wooden shelves on the brick wall
- Easy DIY Gallery Wall Shelves – 60+ Innovative Kitchen Organization and Storage DIY Projects
- Boys bedroom ideas, Before and After, Plank Wall, Floating Shelves, DIY, Bedroom, Reveal
- DIY wall box shelves
- Take a IKEA kitchen island and attach an ironing board. Great space saving storage and the perfect spot to also fold laundry.