Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope. Hot glue the coils. Sew in key spots for durability. Make the smaller pieces first and then attach them together to get a larger rug.
- If you have a hose bib that has become hard to reach due to encroaching shrubs or other obstructions, heres a way to bring the water source out into the open. Run plastic pipe inside a PVC fence post and attach a hose bib and a nipple. Run a short piece of garden hose from the existing connection to the nipple, and the water supply will be right where you need it. To keep the post stable, run some threaded rod crosswise through the bottom of the post, dig a shallow hole and sink the post in …
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Smart! Use a bungee cord to instantly hang a second sheer curtain panel behind existing curtains instead of hanging a second pole. // No extra holes in the wall, measuring or drilling
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- A dated master bathroom gets a light and bright makeover in tones of blue and gold. A DIY hanging storage ladder for over the toilet is just one of the updates. Click through to see all of the before and after photos!
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- Diy, HomeDécor, Metal, Recycled My father in law has a scrap metal pile out in the woods and he has many, many license plates saved. He let me use some of them for this project. I suspect you could probably get some old license plates off Ebay or from a flea market. This project
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece