Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- Love the this shower and the gray and white tile, chevron marble and subway design.
- Black and White Bathroom | How to get a black and white bathroom on a budget. All products are from the Home Depot and come together in this modern bathroom design, bringing in wood tones, greenery, black faucets, pattern tile, and marble. Get the look for less with this source guide!
- Pink Travertine and Rusty Velvet in a Coolly Minimalist Cape Town Boutique | new store | south africa store | retail store | newest retail stores | interior design | sleek interior design | stores | contemporary stores | modern armchair | orange armchair | marble furniture | marble table | marble interior
- Grey Carpet to Stairs in Private Residence In South London
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- ikea solid oak timber countertop benchtop breakfast bar
- Welding Archives – leManoosh | 家具 | Pinterest / Interior Design / Ideas / Inspiration / Home Decor / Clothing Rack / Copper Pipe / Minimal / Minimalist / DIY / Simple
- DIY Tutorial- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles- Full Bathroom Makeover by Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.
- Marble shelf with subway tile niche
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.