Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Image Via: Crush Cul de Sac
- Good idea for window area and nighstand Deck out your bedroom in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, bedding, rugs + more.
- Tuscan inspired outdoor feel to dining area. Id be more inclined to do this out on the patio over the dining area.
- Un grand coin de lecture ! More
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- Microphone Chandelier Hard Rock Cafe
- Ikea hack-perfect for a narrow area in a kitchen or buttlers pantry!
- Lamp mine, ma Masion lamp acquired LK, Hadley Ivory Area Rug for $1019 vs Joss and Main Sandra Rug for $265 Copy Cat Chic http://www.copycatchic.com/2017/01/loloi-hadley-ivory-area-rug.html?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Copy%20Cat%20Chic&utm_content=Loloi%20Hadley%20Ivory%20Area%20Rug
- Childrens play area built-in under deck, complete with slide. Not what I was thinking but its awesome!
- interior design package includes Majlis designs, Dining area designs, living rooms designs Bathroom designs, and Bedrooms designs .discover our luxury designs
- Area Rugs Under $300 theeverygirl