Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Image Via: Crush Cul de Sac
- Good idea for window area and nighstand Deck out your bedroom in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, bedding, rugs + more.
- Tuscan inspired outdoor feel to dining area. Id be more inclined to do this out on the patio over the dining area.
- Un grand coin de lecture ! More
- Microphone Chandelier Hard Rock Cafe
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- Ikea hack-perfect for a narrow area in a kitchen or buttlers pantry!
- Creating a kids art wall. This would be so adorable in a kids play room. Corner area where they can draw and painting all day. Then display their work for all to see.
- Childrens play area built-in under deck, complete with slide. Not what I was thinking but its awesome!
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.