Photo via: mrshinesclass.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 7 easy chalk painting tips for beginners will liberate you from perfectionism and get you hooked on the latest and most fun way to paint furniture and home decor accessories!
- Hi friends! It’s that time again!! My mantel is all decked out for spring in farmhouse, fresh florals. All of the Christmas and winter decor has been (finally) put up in the attic. I always have a few stragglers that I miss the first time I put it all up. (Don’t miss the giveaway at the …
- Love this! These ideas helped me so much! Essential read before you start decorating your porch for spring. Budget-friendly porch decorating ideas including porch decorating tips you dont want to miss! ad bhglivebetter
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- 5 Easy steps to painting wood cabinets perfectly! Get it done right the first time… DIY painting tips for a ultra smooth, factory finish in your bathroom and kitchen.
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- refurbished craisglist kitchen table with annie sloan chalk paint, furniture furniture revivals, painting, Craigslist Table After Espresso stain with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Louis Blue with Dark Wax
- Paint truly breathed new life into my frumpy, brown couch! Come get the dos and dont s and in and outs of painting a couch (or anything upholstered for that matter) at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- Whether you’re moving in for the first time or just ready to give your space a refresh, everything you need for the living room is here – all in one place. Sofas. Sectionals. Tables. Lighting. Plus rugs (to layer) and pillows, throws, and art (for that final flourish). Sign up and learn more. Shop by Room for the living room at Birchlane.com and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $49.
- Who doesn’t love a clean car? We spend more time in the summer keeping our cars clean than any other time of year. Make sure you’re keeping your car super clean with my professional cleaning tips. You’ll be most surprised by the first tip!