Photo via: craftriver.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- DIY Closet Organization Ideas for Messy Closets and Small Spaces. Organizing Hacks and Homemade Shelving And Storage Tips for Garage, Pantry, Bedroom., Clothes and Kitchen | T-Shirt Drawer Organization | http://diyjoy.com/diy-closet-organization-ideas
- 55 Genius Storage Inventions That Will Simplify Your Life — A ton of awesome organization ideas for the home (car too!). A lot of these are really clever storage solutions for small spaces.
- DIY Anthro Pencil Holder Knockoff
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget Budgeting, Budget, Budget Tips
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- Organize your small Bedroom |Tips to make the most of a small space | Organize your home | Clever tricks and easy DIY ideas for storage on a budget
- 20 Bedroom Organization Tips: DIY Storage Ideas For Girls | Gurl.com
- Make a Hair Tool Holder | Easy Spring Cleaning Tips and Tricks | DIY Teen Girl Bedroom Organization Ideas
- 31 Creative Storage Idea For A Small Bathroom Organization | Shelterness http://www.shelterness.com/31-creative-storage-idea-for-a-small-bathroom/
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.