Photo via: images.search.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color Series; Decorating with Indigo, navy, blue, denim, home decor | A Shade Of Teal
- Japanese Noren Curtain Urushi Lacquer Makie15
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- 21 Ways to Decorate With Blue | Apartment Therapy
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Navy is one of my utmost faves. Especially this charcoal tone. Matching with natural wood and plenty of texture make this blue hue warm.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- This pastel blue toaster and cream kettle are the perfect way to brighten up your kitchen shelves. And they make great tea and toast too!
- One mans trash is another mans treasure! Learn how to have a good eye for your soon-to-be treasure with these awesome tips! yardsale diy thrifting howdoesshe.com
- Japanese architecture- I want like this in my house. A place to play with my children. 🙂