Photo via: homemakerschallenge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shower curtains and ribbon for curtains… Im always seeing shower curtains that I love for super cheap!
- Make a bouquet of painted twigs for an easy way to add color to your home. This is a great kids craft too!
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- DIY: How to Build a Corner Bookcase – this is a great way to add storage to an odd corner of a room – via Year of Serendipity
- concept / Add affordable accents to each room, like these whimsical DIY paper rosettes glued to a plain white lampshade.
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- Add sophistication to your home by incorporating Thundercloud into your bedroom, kitchen, or entryway. This deep blue BEHR Paint color will look great on an accent wall or kitchen cabinets for a pop of color! TrueToHue
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Our chart can help guide your color choices to make sure each room in your home serves a different need. Click through for more interior design charts that will make you an absolute design pro.