Photo via: paintedvintage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All your questions answered about using Wax or Polycrylic over Chalk Paint. Very GOOD & helpful information!!!!
- Trick to Applying Dark Wax Over Chalk Paint on Furniture
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- Video tutorial for how to apply wax to chalk paint
- Entry way sofa table. Broyhill table repurposed with Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Black and clear wax
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- Coffee table makeover. Stained the top and painted the legs with a homemade chalk paint, distressed and sealed with a dark wax.
- refurbished craisglist kitchen table with annie sloan chalk paint, furniture furniture revivals, painting, Craigslist Table After Espresso stain with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Louis Blue with Dark Wax
- How to give your wood table a complete shabby chic makeover using wood stain and Annie Sloan chalk paint
- Good old Martha taught us that rather than buying those ridiculously expensive anti-slip mats for a rug, just turn it over and run a few lines of acrylic-latex caulk every 6 inches or so. Let dry and flip over and your rug wont be going anywhere!
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.