Photo via: alfer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- DIY: How To Make A Raised and Antiqued Design Using Glue and Aluminum Foil | Something to be Savored
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- Amazing idea!!!! Take a canvas, and cover it with stickers/decals (or cut your own) and spray paint the canvas. Remove all the stickers, and hang lights behind it for super cool decoration.
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- Easy homemade art using wood stump pieces. So cool! Now I know what to do with that Christmas tree out back!
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- Build your own gas pipe Table | DunnDIY.com More
- build your own hairpin leg tables via going home to roost | www.room-color-schemes.com