Photo via: thejoyofmoldings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Any slide for adults in a house is a great idea, but this one contains a water slide. Excellent choice of transportation and you can even get a shower on the way out of bed going down to get breakfast!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- DIY Smart And Small Bathroom Storage-Well this is another good idea for my small bathroom. Trying to decide. On a budget too. Going to show my husband this and some other ideas.
- Brilliant idea for saving room in your closet for hanging your tank tops, etc. Im going to do this!
- Im going to try this
- Ey matey, eres a room for ya, Captn Pete says come on down the gangplank to this special treasure a pirate bed and first mates bunk with a pegleg stool and treasure chest to boot. Its every boys dream!, Boys Rooms Design
- Like this for use to cover my unfinished basement lights. Try finding beaded string instead of cloth. DIY Décor Tutorial ● Fringe Chandelier
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Ana Whites Ledges for gallery wall. She makes it look so easy. I might have to try this in Charlies room!
- Barrel Bed | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.