Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to flatten bottles…make cutting boards or small serving trays, awesome! 1Make sure the toaster oven is on a surface where the sides are not touching anything else. 2Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the tray to hold the bottle in place and then place the bottle with the label up on the tray.3Close the toaster oven and set the temperature f
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Guest room pictures – I LOVE the idea of having the wifi password in a frame in the guest room.
- Absolutely LOVE! Walls are Benjamin Moore – Gray Owl; Door is Benjamin Moore – Storm.
- Warm, modern bath barefootstyling.com – love this interesting subway tile configuration
- Love this !!!!! Wooden Bench on Industrial Casters – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- DIY Pottery Barn Dining Table! LOVE! @ShanTil Yell-2-Chic.com – Have to try this too . . . if I ever get adventurous enough . . . (sigh) not likely, tho!
- Burford Single Panel Oak Glazed – Howdens Joinery love the floor completely flows and a nice idea for a narrow hall
- PS I Love You – Quote Wall Decals Stickers. Nice reminder when family and friends leave
- Antique Architectural Salvage Elements – love this shelf!
- Put corks on a yard stick and you get a vertical cork board – I love all these crafty cork board ideas!
- Entryway bench with throw pillows – love!