Photo via: jonag.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Between The Studs Storage – Adding More Storage to the Master Bathroom between…
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Along the landing? Might make it too narrow. Plus, the little ones might climb up it by using the shelves as steps.
- Concession stand, great add on for movie night! Add some shelves above for glasses and baskets for the snacks
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Bookshelf between couch and door for end table/ landing strip
- Clever Shoe Storage with IKEA BILLY Bookcase. Get a more shoe storage by adding some BILLY extra shelves to the simple bookcase. Check out more instructions
- Pretty farmhouse dining room shelves, click through to see how easily the room came together. Step by step how to create this look! Pretty farmhouse dining room decor ideas! DIY farmhouse shelves using stain + paint!
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- DIY: excellent tips here on how to apply dark wax, how to conserve paint by thinning down on second coat and how to transfer a projected image onto the furniture for adding french lettering. GREAT POST!
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 in lumber!!!! Great step by step tutorial so you can make your own!