Photo via: domainehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Image Via: Crush Cul de Sac
- Feng shui Decorating Tips. A room-by-room guide to feng shui your home. fengshui fengshuiDecor fengshuiInteriors Via She Knows.
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- We are all for this easy upgrade! Frame your TV to add depth and dimension to your walls (via Decoratingyoursmallspace.com by way of Buzzfeed)!
- How to Make Your Home Look Expensive With Only $100 at IKEA | MyDomaine
- Caitlin Wilson Gold Dot Pillow | Image via @theeverygirl
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Add some pretty to your bathroom with these painted soap holders from Anthropologie. So pretty! Jovana Soap Dish – anthropologie.com [affiliate]
- Image detail for -… – Primitive Church House Stitchery E Pattern (Powered by CubeCart
- How-To DIY Article | 11 Simple DIY Ways To Make Your Small Bathroom Look BIGGER | Image Source: Dawna Jones | CLICK TO ENJOY… http://carlaaston.com/designed/11-easy-ways-to-make-a-small-bathroom-look-bigger (KWs: mirror, cabinet, closet, lighting)
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.