Photo via: free-home-decorating-ideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift!
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color
- DIY:: Crown Molding made simple with templates ! This is One of the Absolute Easiest Ways ! Excellent Photo Tutorial
- A Simple Alternative to Crown Molding by rita.padgett
- How simple yet elegant is this window treatment? Just the right touch of colour for this this vintage kitchen setting! Dont you agree?
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- It’s just 1″x6″ pre-primed MDF, some 3″ crown molding, and some small, wood decorative trim molding. All of the cuts had to be made holding the molding at an angle.
- Whenever I start a project it always seems to snowball….. since I have been remodeling our front room now my entry way needs a face lift too! Does anyone else have this problem too?!? Playing along with: moveitupmonday makingmondaysmore mycottageinstincts myneutralmondays modernfarmhousemonday decormakeovermonday
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Window Trim Detail – already got all the molding I need to do a similiar look (on 3 windows and 1 door) for only $5 from Craigslist. Score! | followpics.co
- Spray paint faux flowers one color ~~ and attach to a canvas. Better yet- put in an acrylic 3D box frame!!!