Photo via: lovelycraftyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
- 21. Add wood accents to builder grade cabinets for a custom look! — 27 Easy…
- Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover | Blesser House – So many great ideas to create charm in a builder grade bathroom!
- panelled staircase … this would be transformative in a builder grade entry. totally do-able!
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- DIY Tutorial- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles- Full Bathroom Makeover by Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- The Lisboa Tile Stencil from Royal Design Studio is a perfect way to add global, bohemian chic to your home. | Project featured in the NY Times best-selling Young House Love book!
- Add some pretty to your bathroom with these painted soap holders from Anthropologie. So pretty! Jovana Soap Dish – anthropologie.com [affiliate]
- Add character to your bathroom with this DIY Farmhouse Style Bathroom Mirror Tutorial
- carrara marble arabesque tile | the builder depot blog
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Remodeling ideas for your home: Cabinet Makeover from builder cabinets to custom look