Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this modern neutral bedroom with hand-stiched and embroidered throw blanket and pillows, a modern table lamp with a pink quartz base, and a mirrored nightstand for a touch of glam!
- green and blush room – Google Search
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make. Other really great ideas!
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- Bring the freshness of green to your home. Add graphic black-and-white accents and brass decorations for a modern look. | H&M Home
- I absolutely love this idea, curtains for a closet door, way cuter
- put queen anne legs on a little nightstand to raise it up…..genius!
- Majestic home with a green bedroom – via cocolapinedesign.com
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.