Photo via: onlinecatalog.ikea-usa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- quick n easy $10 bed canopy look (without the annoying in-your-way netting) What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod from walmart, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs. Viola!
- Smart! Use a bungee cord to instantly hang a second sheer curtain panel behind existing curtains instead of hanging a second pole. // No extra holes in the wall, measuring or drilling
- Use a bungee cord to place a sheer curtain behind a regular curtain instead of hanging another rod
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- Love this curtain rod idea
- 9,568 Likes, 244 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Hey friends! If you caught my crazy curtain rod stories, you may be wondering how it all turned…”
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- Quick, easy AND inexpensive DIY curtain rod solution! Make these industrial/nautical rods in MINUTES! GREAT TUTORIAL!! heatherednest.com
- Put a shelf over a window and use the shelf brackets to hold a curtain rod.
- Love this idea to cover up the curtain rod. | mod-home.org
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?