Photo via: onlinecatalog.ikea-usa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a bungee cord to place a sheer curtain behind a regular curtain instead of hanging another rod
- 9,568 Likes, 244 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Hey friends! If you caught my crazy curtain rod stories, you may be wondering how it all turned…”
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Quick, easy AND inexpensive DIY curtain rod solution! Make these industrial/nautical rods in MINUTES! GREAT TUTORIAL!! heatherednest.com
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- The 1- to 2-inch plants are densely covered with tiny, dark green, shiny leaves that are intensely aromatic when crushed; plant them between paving stones and enjoy their fragrance every time you pass by.
- DIY Crushed Glass Resin Counter top / Table top
- Instantly hang a second panel behind existing curtains using a bungee cord!