Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets for painting walls fast, yet producing first-rate results. You can easily master these techniques too, and get a professional-looking finish. Learn these and the fastest way to cover walls at
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on the inside.
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- This is by far the easiest method of painting stair railings (no sanding or priming needed) and with flawless results!! Provident Home Design will teach you how!
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- The secret to painting a straight line at the intersection of walls and ceiling. | Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com |
- Whether youre finishing a basement, repairing a damaged wall, or hanging drywall in a new house, these taping tips will help you make smooth, invisible seams, even at inside corners. Find simple tricks for fast, flawless drywall finishing at http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Wall—Ceiling/Drywall-Taping/tips-for-better-drywall-taping
- Wall painting stencils: Fabulous wall stencils, stencil designs, stencils for walls. Cutting Edge Stencils.
- DIY Ideas for Painting Walls | Pinpanion
- Interior stylist Anna Smith shares her most recent design for a modern, eclectic bohemian bedroom and how you can get the look!
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using