Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift!
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift! …Add a color for character.
- DIY:: Crown Molding made simple with templates ! This is One of the Absolute Easiest Ways ! Excellent Photo Tutorial
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color
- Crown molding to hide your paper towel. Great Idea.
- The comprehensive DIY guide to cutting and installing crown molding & trim installation from the construction and home improvement experts.
- It’s just 1″x6″ pre-primed MDF, some 3″ crown molding, and some small, wood decorative trim molding. All of the cuts had to be made holding the molding at an angle.
- DIY ~~ How to cut crown molding. Good instructions
- Excellent tutorial on crown molding. It always looks intimidating, until youve done it once.
- Easy Crown Molding Peel and Stick Crown Molding, 4-Inch
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Classroom seating is going from metal chairs to alternative seating options! Check out 18 flexible seating options for your classroom! There are suggestions such as yoga balls, scoop rockers, wobble chairs, and more! Check out classroom furniture that you could get FOR FREE! Turn your classroom into a 21st century classroom with these flexible seating options!