Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A little glue is needed in most woodworking projects, but how do you know which one to use? Learn the different varieties of wood glue, and how to choose which you’ll need to complete your next masterpiece!
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Blesser House: DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light Gotta do this to my bathroom lights!
- 20 iOS 6 tips, tricks and secrets. Read this if you just updated your iPhone. I didnt know alot of this!
- Vertical shade sails, a option for privacy fence? If ever needed…..
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- Oh La La wallpaper by Kiki Slaughter for FEATHR This beautiful paint splattered wallpaper was originally a triptych of canvases, now a stunning artwork you can cover your wall with. This artistic technique is best left to the professionals, including Oh La La artist Kiki Slaughter.
- 40 cool little hidden things that are on your iPhone…do you know them all?
- Like this for use to cover my unfinished basement lights. Try finding beaded string instead of cloth. DIY Décor Tutorial ● Fringe Chandelier
- Clever DIYs Made From Items You Didnt Even Know You Could Recycle
- Maple Stained | 7 Chic DIY Bathroom Vanity Ideas For Her