Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I need to replicate this for my bathrooms. — A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights.
- A little glue is needed in most woodworking projects, but how do you know which one to use? Learn the different varieties of wood glue, and how to choose which you’ll need to complete your next masterpiece!
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Blesser House: DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light Gotta do this to my bathroom lights!
- 20 iOS 6 tips, tricks and secrets. Read this if you just updated your iPhone. I didnt know alot of this!
- Amazing idea!!!! Take a canvas, and cover it with stickers/decals (or cut your own) and spray paint the canvas. Remove all the stickers, and hang lights behind it for super cool decoration.
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- Oh La La wallpaper by Kiki Slaughter for FEATHR This beautiful paint splattered wallpaper was originally a triptych of canvases, now a stunning artwork you can cover your wall with. This artistic technique is best left to the professionals, including Oh La La artist Kiki Slaughter.
- Vertical shade sails, a option for privacy fence? If ever needed…..
- 40 cool little hidden things that are on your iPhone…do you know them all?
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉