Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- IHeart Organizing: Secret Stairs: No Longer a Secret!
- What do you get when you combine a dresser and a super savvy shelf? Click through for storage ideas for a bedroom.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- lowes closet systems Closet Transitional with accessory storage shoe shelf storage drawers walk-in
- Sofa Chair Arm Rest Table Stand with Shelf and Storage Po… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBLBRR3/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_.vRGyb85JE2R3
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.
- No more lost storage space under your vanity sink with this two-tiered pull-out tray!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …