Photo via: comfyho.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute DIY Bedroom Decorating Ideas | Decozilla love the curtain idea around bed for girls room
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.
- Always a great idea to choose a color pallete straight from nature! This inspiration comes from the colors of a goose. Beautiful! Master bedroom by WonderWoman26
- BECKI OWENS- Heber House Project Master Bedroom – a fresh space with warm rustic accents – BM Swiss Coffee, exposed beams, shiplap, marble fireplace, wood bead chandelier, overdyed blue rug, Noir four poster bed
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- A clean and cozy farmhouse master bedroom with tons of vintage charm
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- DIY Pallet Wall Idea for Bedroom/As a Headboard – This looks so cozy. Love the warmth of the wood back board/wall.
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.