Photo via: housedecoratorscollection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- Venetian blinds suit this modern and bright living room and can be drawn open to take advantage of the view. Find out more about what window treatment options there are and which one could best suit your home >>
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Backsplash, Cans, Dishes, HomeDécor, Kitchen, KitchenIsland, Kitchenware, Upcycled Thinking of giving your kitchen a facelift? Known for being one of the most commonly used rooms in the home, the kitchen can frequently need to be spruced up or improved on. Rather than spending an arm and a leg on new furniture and aesthetic
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- Set Of Four Solar Step Lights: These would be great for the front steps at our new house – or the steps to the back deck :).
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.