Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- from dresser to TV stand…LOVE this idea and then you could put movies in the other drawers – black with crystal knobs would be beautiful
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…