Photo via: creeklinehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- Corner protectors, these are really neat and a nice detail…
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- When setting up your dorm bedroom, it’s all about comfort. You need to catch those zzzs right? Here are a few must-haves for a cozy bed: Bedrest pillows, foam mattress toppers, body pillows, mattress pads and extra-long twin bedding.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Looking for a fun and easy craft to make? Try one of these 16 best and easy diy bracelet crafts. Most require only a few products, beads, wire, safety pins, ect. They are perfect to pass the time, sell, or give as gifts.
- DIY Chunky mantel for under $25. Gonna make this and put it above my bed as a nice shelf.
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- Display your childs artwork in a clean, fun way to accent your room…click the photo to check out my blog post!