Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Perfect Pottery Barn Knock-Off Projects – The Cottage Market
- Backsplash, Cans, Dishes, HomeDécor, Kitchen, KitchenIsland, Kitchenware, Upcycled Thinking of giving your kitchen a facelift? Known for being one of the most commonly used rooms in the home, the kitchen can frequently need to be spruced up or improved on. Rather than spending an arm and a leg on new furniture and aesthetic
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- DIY – Entertainment Center Turned Into Kids Closet Armoire (Furniture Makeover)
- Area rugs can help define your space and solidify your overall theme. Create a focal point in a room with a bold and printed style, or find the perfect complement to your existing style with simply chic options. Get access to exclusive deals at up to 70% OFF and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 at Wayfair! Sign up and shop now!
- DIY Knock-Offs Inspired by Pottery Barn, Ikea and Anthropologie – The Cottage Market
- DIY homemade recipe to refinish furnitures. Hitting a good yard sale or flea market and finding great old furniture is such fun. The problem however, is in refinishing that furniture. This method is all natural!
- Our minds are programmed to respond to colour. According to studies, colour effects more than our mood – it has the ability to change our buying habits. Colour can invoke as much as an 80% change in motivation when it comes to online shopping, advertising and marketing campaigns. Perceptions of colour can be subjective, some colours have universal meaning. Here are some examples of how different colours are perceived and logos that were designed to aggressively or subtly reach their market.
- As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s …
- Use hanging organizers to keep closets free of clutter. With just a few dollars, your closet can go from a disorganized mess to this:
- Its always a shame when you have worked so hard to plant different vegetables or flowers, but then you cant remember what each one is. Now you can use picture frames and make your own garden markers to keep you organized. Check out the full directions at thesoutherncouture.com.
- Become a DIY Expert With These 25 Projects