Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Inventive Ways to Use IKEAs IVAR All Over the House Adding legs, then painting it blue, turns IVAR cabinets into a dining room credenza that looks chic and functional in Caterinas home.
- Assembly Home Tovah Credenza – Urban Outfitters
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- Really cool floating bookshelf idea! Books have a place to go and the room is decorated too!
- How to decorate floating shelves in a kitchen
- Feel all sorts of ﬂirty with your very own space-saving vanity. You’re only one drill, a couple brackets, a ﬂoating shelf and a Glade Blooming Peony & Cherry candle away from batting your eyelashes in the mirror like a pro.
- Decorate floating style shelves homedecor
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Floating Shelf Wall Art crafts decor
- Look at the hinged pane in this wall of windows! Love the idea! DIY Gift Idea // Minimalist Framed Floating Leaves
- DIY Chunky Wooden Floating Shelves
- Great Tutorial for making Pallet Wood Floating Shelves