Photo via: dwellinggawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this simple solution for cutting board storage! Supplies from dollar store and perfect for limited space available in a small kitchen!
- DOORganize: file organizer repurposed for cutting board storage
- For Studio VÄRDE Base cabinet – IKEA
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Tall Pine Shoe Cabinet with Mirror Door
- DIY mueasuring cup cabinet door or wall hanger http://thetaptaplife.com/dream-job/
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- Finally! A simple and actually attractive way to identify that mess of cords under your desk or behind your entertainment center!
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …