Photo via: carlaaston.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- Our minds are programmed to respond to colour. According to studies, colour effects more than our mood – it has the ability to change our buying habits. Colour can invoke as much as an 80% change in motivation when it comes to online shopping, advertising and marketing campaigns. Perceptions of colour can be subjective, some colours have universal meaning. Here are some examples of how different colours are perceived and logos that were designed to aggressively or subtly reach their market.
- Once relegated to industrial lofts and warehouse spaces, concrete, as a flooring material, is finally starting to be appreciated for its raw beauty. Its nice and cool underfoot, wonderful if you live in a warm climate, and, as these 14 interiors prove, has a texture and variation that give it a special warmth all its own.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- DIY Living Room Decor Ideas – DIY Crate Coffee Table – Cool Modern, Rustic and Creative Home Decor – Coffee Tables, Wall Art, Rugs, Pillows and Chairs. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-living-room-decor-ideas
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- Whether you’re moving in for the first time or just ready to give your space a refresh, everything you need for the living room is here – all in one place. Sofas. Sectionals. Tables. Lighting. Plus rugs (to layer) and pillows, throws, and art (for that final flourish). Sign up and learn more. Shop by Room for the living room at Birchlane.com and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $49.
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.