Photo via: honeyandfitz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Determining Design Styles Be Your Own Interior Designer With These Infographics • BoredBug
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Roman Shades Hunter Douglas Roman shades combine the soft beauty of drapery with the practical benefits of a traditional shade. Choose from a wide variety of fold styles and sizes, as well as horizontal or vertical applications. An extensive selection of exclusive fabrics and textures, combined with internal lift system for child and pet safety, …
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- Cool decorating tricks for the home. Varied sizes of wooden knobs used as hooks. Such a great idea for a bathroom or even entrance area. Via Bodie and Fou. Photo credit: Carole Whiting who has a lovely shop in Australia http://www.y10store.com and her husband at http://whitingarchitects.com
- Top five interior design styles infographic
- In their new book Dream Home, the hosts of HGTVs Property Brothers reveal a few essential measurements—from area rug size to chandelier height—thatll help you decorate your space to scale.
- Your Guide to Headboard Sizes | infographic via Remodelaholic.com headboardweek diy helpfulhints