Photo via: design-milk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Small outdoor spaces suffer the same fate as indoor rooms— where to put all the clutter? Outdoor furniture cushions, lamps, and pillows all need a place to live when youre not using them. The answer is one the most important rules of small spaces: furniture that serves two purposes at once.
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- Whether you’re moving in for the first time or just ready to give your space a refresh, everything you need for the living room is here – all in one place. Sofas. Sectionals. Tables. Lighting. Plus rugs (to layer) and pillows, throws, and art (for that final flourish). Sign up and learn more. Shop by Room for the living room at Birchlane.com and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $49.
- How to flatten bottles…make cutting boards or small serving trays, awesome! 1Make sure the toaster oven is on a surface where the sides are not touching anything else. 2Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the tray to hold the bottle in place and then place the bottle with the label up on the tray.3Close the toaster oven and set the temperature f
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- Japanese Interiors-14-1 Kindesign Shoji screens are still used to reinforce traditional decor but places that were once held by shoji screens have been replaced with permanent walls.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- 5 Best DIYs to get the Fixer Upper look, Part Two!! Get that farmhouse look on a budget by DIY you own. Tons of inspirations, projects and tutorials to get you started