Photo via: brepurposed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Concession stand, great add on for movie night! Add some shelves above for glasses and baskets for the snacks
- Turn a dollar store trash can into a new night stand.
- Cozy up in this gorgeous great room (we cant get enough of that wood coffee table!) This space is perfect for family movie night, or game night with friends. Uno, anyone? livermore modernliving bayarea winecountry
- These brass corners ($5 for a set of 8 from Amazon) will jazz up a LACK table ($10). (37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive)
- James+James 8 Foot Baluster Table with a traditional, Vintage Kona Stained top and Ivory painted base. Pictured with matching Dianne Bench.
- Sofa Chair Arm Rest Table Stand with Shelf and Storage Po… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBLBRR3/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_.vRGyb85JE2R3
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Fall Mason Jar Vases ‹ Anything & Everything masonjars
- Small apartment patio with lights strung at night
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- kokedama – passively watered in wash sector and can grow edibles, insect control species, or bioluminescent species for passive night lighting.
- day and night crafts | Craft Tutorials « Eyeballs By Day, Crafts By Night | ornaments