Photo via: apartmentprepper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to care for fall mums. Got questions?… If I plant it will it come back? How long will they bloom? Its all here in this post….
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- 10 steps to prepping and painting furniture collage petticoat junktion – VERY GOOD tips
- Bedroom Decorating Ideas: 8 Unexpected Ways to Get Bold With Lighting in the Bedroom | Apartment Therapy
- Read on to find 8 easy steps to make the perfect geometric paper wall art piece! The only necessary item you need is JAM Paper®! READ ON
- 8 Awesome ways to make a small room feel big
- $8 Night Stand Table ‹ BrepurposedBrepurposed
- Lighting – Arturo 8 Light Chandelier | Ballard Designs – rustic chandelier, rustic wood frame chandelier, industrial style chandelier, farmhouse chandelier,
- 8 Bold Paint Colors You Have to Try in Your Small Bedroom
- Dr Seuss printables! 8 quotes that also can serve as YW value posters.