Photo via: interiordesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- The handmade DIY Interior DIY manual balcony clever use of space, the windows easily change balcony ~
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Best Organizing Ideas for the New Year – DIY Cleaning Closet Organization – Resolutions for Getting Organized – DIY Organizing Projects for Home, Bedroom, Closet, Bath and Kitchen – Easy Ways to Organize Shoes, Clutter, Desk and Closets – DIY Projects and Crafts for Women and Men | Organization Ideas For The Home | http://diyjoy.com/best-organizing-ideas