Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- This easy to build Farmhouse Table is the perfect addition to any dining or breakfast room. With its industrial touches and farmhouse style you will love serving meals at this table!
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- Climbing walls and beanstalks arent synonymous with kids rooms, but that doesnt mean they dont exist. These geeky (and possibly very wealthy) parents decided to go all out for their children and created some of the most creative rooms to ever hit the internet.
- Whether you’re moving in for the first time or just ready to give your space a refresh, everything you need for the living room is here – all in one place. Sofas. Sectionals. Tables. Lighting. Plus rugs (to layer) and pillows, throws, and art (for that final flourish). Sign up and learn more. Shop by Room for the living room at Birchlane.com and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $49.
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.