Photo via: viralnova.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- IKEA DIY Ideas: 6 Ways to Make Your Own Platform Bed (with Storage!) — From the Archives: Greatest Hits
- 6 Awesome DIY Gold Animal Projects from @cydconverse I love them all, such a great idea… would love to make these!
- Flowers in a Teacup
- Apt balcony decorations – even for those who live in apartments – grab some large branches, stick in a bucket of sand put lights on Instant tree on your balcony
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- How to Make Mason Jar Lights
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Check out the tutorial on how to make easy DIY outdoor pvc pipe lights @istandarddesign
- Easy DIY Chunky Throw Blankets! • See how affordable and easy these are to make yourself with these great tutorials and DIY projects from talented bloggers!