Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 582 Likes, 79 Comments – Jen (@modernchicinteriors) on Instagram: “For the most part, I pretty much just skipped right over winter and anything related to it at this…”
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- 9,568 Likes, 244 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Hey friends! If you caught my crazy curtain rod stories, you may be wondering how it all turned…”
- 150 Likes, 9 Comments – Jules Warnock (@juliewarnockinteriors) on Instagram: “Loving these simple farmhouse touches. What is everyone up to this beautiful Saturday?! Im hoping…”
- 242 Likes, 20 Comments – Natalie (@_nataliepeterson) on Instagram: “And one more because I cant help but love this house – Its seriously amazing 😍 This stairway and…”
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- 224 Likes, 5 Comments – Lexi Westergard Design (@lexiwestergard_design) on Instagram: “I guess if you find yourself pinning the same image over and over again on Pinterest you must…”
- 3,939 Likes, 38 Comments – One Kings Lane (@onekingslane) on Instagram: “Seeing double?? Digging the neutral tones of this cozy room – and the two perfectly placed floor…”
- What a kitchen! /// 371 Likes, 14 Comments – A L Y S E (@alysestudios) on Instagram: “Wish I was walking into @carlaypages kitchen right now after my run to make coffee this morning.…”
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- peone via tumblr. it’s real, real hot out there, people — and it’s even cooled down about 10 degrees, but darnit, it’s just not enough. and frankly, it puts me in a lazy mood. all i want is to be a ki