Photo via: remingtonavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Awesome antique barn door and chalkboard wall in Yellow Prairie Interiors kitchen! You can easily hang a door like this with box rails and metal hangers — click to buy all the hardware
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Inexpensive DIY rolling barn door style hardware
- Barn Door Hardware Home Depot | DIY Affordable Barn Door Hardware
- Pantry doors. Pantry antique door hung with barn door hardware. Antique doors…
- Inexpensive Sliding Barn Door Hardware
- Sliding Barn Door Antique Reclaimed Wood Adjustable Length Custom Hardware | eBay
- Barn Door Hardware
- Sliding barn door. Replace awkward entries and gain space in closets with sliding modern barn doors. Detailed instruction on how to install, what to buy and plans to build the door inexpensively.
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- Here is a great sliding barn door project we built for Brandon Williams @ Willsheim Design & Build. We came up with a design to compliment the living space and provide privacy for the master bedroom suite. The door itself is 68″x81″x2″ and is on our 8″ custom hand-made industrial hardware and angle rail. It … door decoration