Photo via: beneaththemagnolias.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pantry doors. Pantry antique door hung with barn door hardware. Antique doors…
- Take a mason jar and spray the lid with chalkboard paint- YES!
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- Stone Fence by Behr paint… chalkboard cabinets, front load washer and dryer with counter room on top… the white stripe that has hooks going around the room- LOVE this laundry!
- Awesome antique barn door and chalkboard wall in Yellow Prairie Interiors kitchen! You can easily hang a door like this with box rails and metal hangers — click to buy all the hardware
- spices will store easily on the backs of doors (like the door to the pantry closet)
- painted door and front porch makeover by Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes with Royal Design Studio stencils on concrete floor
- Spray paint is an inexpensive, quick, and easy update for anything on your RV. Help it look 10 years younger with this fix
- spray paint birds/decorative vases white /candle sticks /Honey Were Home: Painted Media Cabinet & Bookshelf Styling