Photo via: kleypas.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Doing this 100%!! DIY black walnut butcher block counter tops. (DIY Butcher Block counter top, repaint cabinet, tile back splash, paint appliances… see previous pin).
- Breakfast For Dinner: Faux Butcher Block Conter-Top Tutorial Eine günstige, wunderschöne Alternative zur herkömmlichen Arbeitsplatte…
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro
- Faux brick wall. This method is so much cheaper than buying the faux brick panels, and easier to install
- I like this so much better than a cabinet full!
- Jess Kirbys kitchen renovation features a new chalk painted island, brass pendant lights and butcher block counter tops
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Love this! These ideas helped me so much! Essential read before you start decorating your porch for spring. Budget-friendly porch decorating ideas including porch decorating tips you dont want to miss! ad bhglivebetter
- So much to love about this! The wallpaper accent wall, the shelving, the chalkboard! Everything!!
- This is a fantastic idea….it adds so much appeal and detail to your home! LOVE IT!!!
- Best Walk in Closet Design.. I would love this so much Id probably sleep in there..
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living