Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, chandelier above tub, matte black faucet, matte black lig
- I would love to hang these in my room!!-40 DIY Home Decor Ideas That Arent Just For Christmas Please visit our website @ www.diygods.com
- Climbing walls and beanstalks arent synonymous with kids rooms, but that doesnt mean they dont exist. These geeky (and possibly very wealthy) parents decided to go all out for their children and created some of the most creative rooms to ever hit the internet.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- White walnut bedroom scheme || The hardwood here is such a huge part of the ambiance. We love that the homeowners loved it so much they couldnt just keep it on the floor!
- DIY ~ old faucets, paint them a hot red color and make a coat rack
- As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s …
- Repurposed wine bottles – love them! What do you think of these for some center pieces… I mean we have enough wine bottles… lol
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- First things first, i know that the first thing a designer should be focusing is the office. But somehow, our bedroom was the first thing that we got to wrap up around the house. And although the offi
- We tried removing exisitng baseboards in or house to add new bigger ones and it was a disaster so we ditched that idea. Gonna add thin cap moulding to existing baseboards to make them appear new.Way less work too……E*