Photo via: homemydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 33 Ways To Use IKEA Besta Units In Home DÃ©cor | DigsDigs
- IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home | ComfyDwelling.com
- 35 Super stylish and inspiring neutral living room designs
- She takes a simple IKEA Kallas/Expedit and turns it into a fabulously stylish piece of furniture with a high end glow…
- 10 Super Stylish IKEA Transformations & DIY Hacks. LOve the wood on the outisde of the expedit!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.
- These brass corners ($5 for a set of 8 from Amazon) will jazz up a LACK table ($10). (37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive)
- I think I need a green wall. In this exact nuance. And while Im at it, Id gladly also take the Sirlig cork bench from IKEA , the My spot …
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Omg!! This will make the room sooo tidy!! Dont know if I want it but look how cool!!!
- Use a Lego character to keep you cables tidy, the hands make perfect grips for cables. Be tidy and fun all at once! lifehacks