Photo via: lushome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Loft Industrial Interior Design Industrial chic eclectic deco vintage https://www.etsy.com/listing/179401349/the-sez-wall-mailbox-steel-modern-urban?ref=listing-shop-header-0 If you like this check out my shop for industrial art and decor items that are recycled and handmade one of a kind
- Eco Friendly Interior Design- Option A- Boys Playroom Eco Chic Sheet… interiordesign ecofriendly boysroom playroom DIY homedesign NYC ecochicsheet www.pizzigatidesigns.com
- Eco Friendly Interior Design- Option B- Boys Bedroom Rug Selection… interiordesign ecofriendly boysroom bedroom rug DIY homedesign NYC www.pizzigatidesigns.com
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- The Painted Hive | Budget Friendly DIY Interior Decorating and Home Design Ideas Blog
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- A shower for two, bathroom ideas, bathroom interior design, interior decorating ideas, small apartment interior, design ideas house
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- The Pallet House Project aids in the revitalization of local economies by providing training in construction and by purchasing locally available pallets, insulating, cladding and other materials to incorporate into the homes. It addresses the lack of funding and support available for transitional housing and the unmet demand for used or recycled wooden pallets.
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- In some homes, any DIY decor piece will fit because even though the house is styled beautifully, there isnt necessarily a solid aesthetic. Other people, h